Sunday, March 18, 2012

Transitions "the dialogue"


Time will heal your pain.  It’s a cliché I’ve heard many times from many people through the past year. 

Someone recently said that a cliché is a truth repeated over and over and over.

But it’s true.  Time will and does heal the pain.  And if you pay attention, the universe will send you signs when it’s time to move forward. 

I was starting to feel comfortable being alone.   Time was passing, I was writing, and felt I was in a good place.  I’ve handled “it”.

And yet, the universe with its infinite wisdom and timing, gave me a nudge, and said “you’re not done yet, there’s still more to do.”

A friend of mine recently read my blog and wrote…” It seems that most or all would be placed in the accepting loss portion, as you are still grieving the loss of Bill.  My real wish for you is that you are able to somehow get past acceptance, and we start seeing more poems about making peace and choosing joy.  Easy for me to say (or write), but life is about continuing to live; even if that life has some holes in it now.”

Well said, friend.  Did I mention I hate it that you’re right?

Thanks for the nudge.






Copyright 2012.  All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment